BitDefender 2011 All versions + Patch until 2045
buat agan agan mw jajalin bit defender ampe 2045 BitDefender AntiVirus Pro 2011 Build 18.104.22.1680 Final 32Bit | 252 Mb
http://www.filesonic.com/file/31472657/bitdefender_antivirus_2011_32b.rarBitDefender Internet Security 2011
http://hotfile.com/dl/85116582/277bfe2/bitdefender_internet_security_2011_32b.exe.htmlBitDefender Total Security 2011
http://hotfile.com/dl/85116582/277bfe2/bitdefender_internet_security_2011_32b.exe.htmlPatch Untill 2045 by Box 3.1
Installation and Patching Instructions for BitDefender 2011 Products:
1. Install your chosen BitDefender 2011 product using the installer downloaded from the appropriate direct links indicated above. If during installation process you are required to sign into a previous account or creating a new one, simply type any fake e-mail format (such as email@example.com) and password (such as ABCD1234) to complete the installation process and don't register BD. After installation has finished RESTART YOUR COMPUTER IN SAFE MODE (F8) USING AN ACCOUNT WITH ADMINISTRATOR'S RIGHTS. (If already installed, then see Note A below.)
2. Once in Windows Safe Mode, run and execute the Patch by clicking the "Year 2045" button and once patching has been finished (a small window will pop-up telling you that the patching was successful). It is not necessary to delete the Patch because it is not detected by BitDefender as a virus/trojan. Should any other AV may detect it as such, it is worth mentioning that the Patch by BOX is safe an clean. Such possible circumstance is called "FALSE POSITIVE".
3. Now restart your PC in Windows Normal Mode.
4. Open Bitdefender GUI, click the "Registration" tab and in the "Registration Information" area check that your BitDefender 2011 product expires in about 13000 days.
5. Adjust your BitDefender 2011 product settings, update it and you are done. Afterwards and at your convenience, you may conduct a full scan of your computer but bear in mind that for a not newly formated PC the scanning may take a long time.
6. If at a later stage you want to remove the effects of the Patch from your Bitdefender 2011 product, simply run again the Patch by BOX in Windows Normal Mode and click the "Uninstall" button. Said manoeuvre will convert the BitDefender 2011 product back to a 30-day trial version.
7. If for any reason you want to uninstall BitDefender, first you must eliminate the effects of the Patch. To that end, run the Patch in Windows Normal Mode and click the "Uninstall" button. When indicated by the Patch, restart the computer in Windows Normal Mode and try to update BitDefender and a window will pop-up advising you that BitDefender has reverted to Trial and now proceed to uninstall BitDefender. If you don't proceed as above, BitDefender will generate a bug report which nevertheless will not affect your PC at all.
NOTE A: If any BitDefender 2011 product is already installed and registered with a valid key or with a key that has expired or that it is shown as invalid and you want to patch it to have it registered again or for a longer period of time, you have to restart your computer in Windows Safe Mode (F8) and then run the Patch using an account with Administrator's rights and click the "Year 2045" button. Once patching has been finished you have to restart your PC in Windows Normal Mode and you are done.
NOTE B: When you have applied the Patch to BD Total Security, the Online Backup feature does not work because you don't have and/or cannot create an account at BitDefender website.