· Automatically enable GPS if disabled (Symbian,
Android >= 1.6 non-rooted or Android >= 1.5
rooted): the GPS system will be enabled
automatically if disabled when querying
mobilephonetalk.com GPS data. After the query the system will be put back to its original state again.
· GPS indicator icon: the GPS indicator will be
hidden during GPS queries: the GPS indicator will
only be shown for a very short time period and will
be hidden by Theft Aware as quickly as possible.
· GPS timeout: it is now possible to modify the timeout limit mobilephonetalk.com for GPS queries.
· Network based locationing: Theft Aware will now
try to use network based locationing if no GPS fix
mobilephonetalk.com can be acquired.
· Auto-configure internet settings: Theft Aware is
now able to use network positioning on Symbian mobilephonetalk.com reliably. This was a problem
in the past because A-GPS and network
positioning require internet access. If a SIM card is
connectivity settings change as well. Because of
this A-GPS and network positioning is not mobilephonetalk.com able to work anymore - it
will cause (as today in competitive anti theft
products) unwanted popups
mobilephonetalk.com and alerts that will alert
thiefs. Unique in Theft Aware 2.0: in this case Theft
Aware will search for valid internet connection points and mobilephonetalk.com if it finds any, it
will automatically reconfigure the GPS module to
use that valid settings to make A-GPS and network
positioning work again.
· Continuous GPS tracking: an extension to the
UPDATE command now lets you get continuous location mobilephonetalk.com updates from the
phone. You can configure the update interval in
· New map type: Theft Aware : The new map type
Theft Aware mobilephonetalk.com will generate a
map link that will forward you to the Theft Aware servers for advanced mapping
mobilephonetalk.com functionality (e.g. the link
will also work on mobile phones and provide cell
ID position tracking if no GPS data were available).
SMS Remote Control:
· Full SMS configuration: All Theft Aware settings
mobilephonetalk.com can be changed by SMS
· 3rd party SMS tools (only relevant for Android):
Theft Aware will now monitor 3rd party SMS toolsmobilephonetalk.com automatically. This
means that those tools no longer will display
remote control SMS.
· Launch programs via SMS: you can now launch
programs mobilephonetalk.com on the target
phone via SMS command.
· SMS message upon low battery state: Theft Aware
can now inform you per SMS if the phone has low
battery states and will soon be offline. This feature
can be switched on or off.
· Launch and shut down Theft Aware interface:
launch and shut down the Theft Aware configuration mobilephonetalk.com interface via
· Network strength: Theft Aware notification SMS
now contain information about signal strength.
· Battery strength (only relevant to Symbian): Theft
Aware notification SMS now contain information about battery strength.
· Get mobilephonetalk.com recent call/SMS log
entries: Theft Aware now allows you to query
recent SMS and call log entries by SMS, which means
you can access the telephone event log.
· Limit SMS query amount: when querying SMS messages, Theft mobilephonetalk.com Aware now
accepts a limit of returned entries. This protects
you from receiving potentially thousands of SMS
· Configurable callback: the CALL command is now
able to call any specified phone number.
· Full support for rooted phones (only relevant to
Android): Theft Aware 2.0 offers unique support
mobilephonetalk.com for rooted phones. You are
able to install Theft Awareas system application
very easily in the setup tool. Also within Theft Aware you are able to update Theft Aware as
system application. Additionally you are able to
store Theft Aware settings hard reset proof on the
system drive (see Advanced Options) if Theft
Aware was installed as system
mobilephonetalk.com application. Additionally Theft Aware is now supporting ClockworkMOD
· Phone settings access control (only relevant to
Android): it is now possible to prohibit
mobilephonetalk.com access to the phone settings
or the program manager by usingTheft Aware.
This will prevent uninstallation of Theft Aware by using the program manager.
· Custom lock text: you may now specify your own
text that is shown if the phone is locked.
· Data wipe if USB connected (only relevant to
Android): In competing tools a wipe of the
external mobilephonetalk.com memory card on
the phone can only be done if the memory card is
not shared to the PC (eg. by USB) - this means it could happen that data is left unwiped. Theft
Aware now is able to wipe memory cards even if
they are shared. This makes sure that the wipe
really erases all data.
· Trust more than one SIM card: Theft Aware is now
able to trust an unlimited number of SIM cards.
· Hidden callback: Theft Aware now hides
outgoing calls in the best possible way.
· Advanced settings: Advanced (optional) settings
now are separated from basic (mandatory)
· View log files (only relevant to Symbian): Theft
Aware now offers an easy option to view mobilephonetalk.com the debug log files in order
to support you and our company in handling any
problems you may have with Theft Aware.
· Enter notification number directly (only relevant
to Android): it is now possible to not only select
notification mobilephonetalk.com numbers from the phone book, but also to enter them directly.
· New help system: the help system of Theft Aware
was reworked completely.
· Licensing: The licensing menu as well as the
purchase process were optimized. In-App Update:
· Application updates (only relevant to Android):
Theft Aware is now able to weekly check for
software-updates. The check can also
mobilephonetalk.com be started manually.
Software updates can be installed directly within the program, also the settings you've done before
are not being lost but are taken over to the
· Internet activation (only relevant to Symbian):
you can now activate your license via internet
connection. Additionally it is still possible to
activate the license by SMS.
· SMS activation (only relevant to Android): you can now activate your license via SMS. Additionally it is
still possible to activate the license via internet
· Time model: The trial of Theft Aware is now based
on a time model and is no longer dependent on
phone restarts. Languages:
· Chinese translation (only relevant to Symbian):
Theft Aware 2.0 for Symbian is now also available
in Simplified Chinese. Internet Remoting:
· Internet Remoting: Theft Aware 2.0 is now
prepared for our new internet remoting feature
(Theft Aware for Android and Nokia Symbian).